Summer Camp for Teenagers. Learning Illustrator in 5 Days (Jun 14-18, 2020)
Learn Graphic Design using Adobe Illustrator in 5 Days. Learn how to create epic posters illustrations, logos, icons, cover book, cereal box design, and more… ( from iPad or desktop )
This summer in just 5 days your teenager will be introduced to Adobe Illustrator learning how to create epic illustrations, logos, icons, cover book, cereal box design using Illustrator. Live Online Classes are iPad or Desktop based, and virtual small class ratio with professional Instructors.
Dates: Summer Camp, June 14- 18, 2021
Ages: Teens 13-17 Years Old
Duration: 5Days , 2hours/ day
Level: Basic to Intermediate
Time: (Based on time zone)
- 6am-8am PST (California)
- 7am-9pm MST (Colorado)
- 8am-10pm CST (Texas)
- 9pm-11pm EST (Florida)
Requirement: Laptop, computer, or iPad (with Apple Pencil) loaded with Adobe Illustrator Creative Cloud. Either PC or Mac computers are fine. Classes will include breaks throughout the three hours each day
Student will take a deep dive into the Adobe Illustrator. It will be covered: From the Basics, to raster/vector, workspace, effects, libraries, shapes, lines, pathfinder combining objects. How to use the pen and curvature, the type tool, character, turning letters to logo shapes, saving, exporting projects and more…
During the week student will learn:
- Illustrator Basic
- What visual communication is
- The art of graphic and media design
- Create/make/edit vector line arts
- Logo vector design
- Epic poster illustration design
- Cereal box design
- Book cover design illustration
- Build Final Portfolio Design. Compiling final designs designed during the week
The Benefits Of Using Illustrator
Adobe Illustrator has become an extremely popular system within the design world. How come it so common? The freedom of capability and this device to move large resolutions art has managed to get a monster plan for graphics designers. Collections colors and shots could be manipulated in Illustrator. Let us discover what developers are employing the program due to their daily work.
By using Adobe Illustrators you can trace images into vectors. Adobe Illustrator has you can quickly and easily create vector files from poor quality pixel based images.
You can create logos, draw objects, draw cartoons, icons, maps, info graphics, resize with good quality, You can print with color separations and save vector EPS files.
- Sketch pad or notebook to draw sketches and take notes.
- Computer or iPad (with Apple Pencil) loaded with subscription to Adobe Illustrator CC.
- Note – Adobe Illustrator is now available on the iPad. One Creative Cloud membership allows you to install Adobe Illustrator on both your computer and iPad. If students would like to experience designing from both the computer the iPad they are welcome to use both. If you choose to use an iPad you will also need the Apple Pencil.
Still need to sign up to Creative Cloud?
Download Illustrator for Students. Computer or iPad with Adobe Illustrator CC required.
Day 1- Learn Photoshop Basic
Visual communication is the practice of using visual elements to convey a message, inspire change, or evoke emotion.
- Students learn What is visual communication?
- What are some of the most common types of visual communication?
- Why does visual communication matter?
Explore the world of digital illustration and learn the many things that can be created through Adobe Illustrator.
Gain an understanding of digital art fundamentals including the difference between raster and vector art, and when to use each.
Day 2- Creating Illustrations
Discover the world of type and the many ways Illustrator uses words to create impact through the type tool, character, paragraphs, turning letters to outlines, and more.
Day 3- Crating a Book Cover Illustration Design
Day 4- Crating a Cereal Box Illustration Design
Add vibrancy to illustrations instantly by learning the possibilities available through color, gradients, and color guides.