Summer Camp for Teen-preneurs. Learning Photoshop in 5 Days (Aug 8-12, 2022)
Learn Graphic Design using Adobe Photoshop in 5 Days. Learn how to create videos, animated gifs, social media images ready, epic posters design and more… ( from iPad or desktop )
This summer kids ages 9-18 will be learning Adobe Photoshop, the most popular tool in digital Art Graphic Design from iPad or Desktop creating epic posters, business cards, videos, gif animated, YouTube channel art design among other topics. This safe online/ virtual/ live Summer Camp encourage Elementary & High School students to embark new skills development in a small class ratio with professional Instructors.
Dates: Aug 8-12, 2022
Ages: Teens 9-18 Years Old
Duration: 5-Days , 3 hours/ day
Level: Basic to Intermediate
Time: (Based on Time Zone)
- 9:30 am–12:30am PST (California)
- 10:30 am–1:30pm MST (Colorado)
- 11:30am-2:30pm CST (Texas)
- 12:30pm–3:30pm EST (Florida)
Requirement: Laptop, Desktop Computer, or iPad (with Apple Pencil) loaded with Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud. Either PC or Mac computers are fine. Classes will include breaks throughout the three hours each day.
Student will take a deep dive into the Adobe Photoshop, the leading industry standard for Digital Computer Graphic and Design tool in the most effective and creative way. It will be covered: From the Basics, to Workspace, Images, Editing, Selecting, Layers, Masks, Type, Color, Alignment, Filters, Work with Pen Tool, Create, modify shapes and more…
During the week student will learn:
- Photoshop Basic
- Visual communication
- The art of graphic and media design
- Create/make/edit Image design
- Digital Image Manipulation
- Business Card Design
- Epic Movie Poster Design
- YouTube Thumbnails, Channel Cover Design
- Illustration/ image GIF Animated
- Animated Character Illustration
- Motion Video Design for social media
- Build Final Portfolio Design. Compiling final designs designed during the week
The Benefits Of Using Photoshop
- Surplus of cutting-edge tools at one’s disposal
- Photoshop offers unparalleled editing features
- Creativity can be unlocked fully with integrated stock library
- Trivial editing can be pulled off with ease
- Ease of editing different image formats
- Ordinary images can be transformed into professional ones with ease
- Business quality images can be rendered easily
- Graphics can be designed meticulously
- Social platforms can be used for brand promotion
- An all-purpose software
- Passport or stamp sized photos can be created
- Ability to edit video or animation layers
CONNECT TO LIVE/VIRTUAL SUMMER CAMP
Day 1- Learn Photoshop Basic
Visual communication is the practice of using visual elements to convey a message, inspire change, or evoke emotion.
- Students learn What is visual communication?
- What are some of the most common types of visual communication?
- Why does visual communication matter?
Learn what is graphic multi-media design and understand how a logo, posters, business card and a social media channel image designs are made and what is the right software for each solution.
Learn the fundamentals of Photoshop: Photo Editing, Retouching, Layers, Clone, Color Correction & More
Day 2- Digital Image Manipulation
Student will learn how to design a business card in your own way learning about how to set the sizes of the business card and get it ready for printing, adding the Logo, icons choosing the proper colors of each object and choosing the fonts.
Creating a cinematic movie poster design learning how to make collage images, graphic design effect, masking effect, cloning options and more.
Learn tips and tricks on creating stunning YouTube Thumbnails that get clicks learning how to add readable, big text engaging on your thumbnail, add context, expressive headshots, out of bounds effect, sticker effect, add contrast, and works with negative space.
Day 3- GIFs Animation Design
Learn how to create and optimize animated GIFs. How to use Photoshop’s Timeline to create complex animations using effects, filters, transitions, seamless looping animations.
Learning how to make an stunning animation from an illustration line art design.
Learn the best practice for animated clips, tips & tricks of how save & export GIFs in Photoshop and how to keep your animations optimized for web learning tips & tricks of how to reduce file sizes for HTML emails, social media channels, and websites.
Day 4- Motion Design
Learn from frames video editing, to trim, cut, add music, transitions, text titles and more.
How to make a video using Photoshop. Learn frames video editing, tricks to create eye-catching content, trim video and cut, add music to your project, spice up your video with cool transitions, add text and titles and more.